“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 1 September 2011

New Apartment

17 Avenue Charras n23

le Salford (AV) (LL)

63000 Clermont-Ferrand France

Well, I made it here, and am surprisingly happy to be back here. It feels like I came home, but I guess that is what happens when you spend 7 months of your life in a city. Fall is already starting in the city, and it looks beautiful...not to mention the weather beats the weeks of over 100 back in Texas.

I have a new apartment, that in total is about the same size as my room in the first apartment, but it's great! It came furnished, so no nightmare moving again! Plus...it has a washing machine and a TV, I couldn't be more happy about that!!

Anyways, here's my kitchen living room, bed, closet and bathroom all-in-one!

This is my couch/bed and table
Here's the side of the kitchen...and bathroom entrance
Table and chest of drawers

The bathroom


Went into work for a few minutes today, but unfortunately jetlag is killer. Today recovery, tomorrow, back to the work I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment