“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 17 June 2010

Best Email Ever

This is an email that I just received from my little sister from Big Brothers/Big Sisters. We were paired for 4 years while I was in college, and she recently moved back to Russia with her Family to do mission work.

She's 9, and read the part about ministering...Adorable! And a good reminder of how I want to live my life!

Hey! Can I call you sis or what would you want to be called?Did I say I got an iPod or an iPod touch?Anyway, I meant I got an iPod touch.Somebody else got it for me as a goodbye gift. This summer I will be going to my grandparents for month.I get to see all my cousins.I only have 2.One girl and a boy.I am older then them.Anyway, do you have any tips for how to make my little pesky sister to stop bugging me?We have not found a school for us to go to.If my mom does not find a school for us, she said she'll home school us.Russia is.... well.... I don't know how to describe it.About 1% of Christians are here.I know it's sad but,I'm probably going to start teaching them about God and the bible. Mom has a best friend here and she has a boy named John.We're best friends too.Same age,born on the same year to.Only his birthday is on July 5th and mine is on September 1st which is the first day of Russian school here in Russia.I'm out of time! have to go! Try to answer all these questions!TTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment