“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday 3 June 2010

Work or Family. Always Fam


Important decision. choose people.

I have quite a bit to do before I leave for South Carolina, but, today I drove to Sweetwater to babysit my amazing kids all day Friday. I'll be done by Friday night, and I could go home, but I'm choosing to forego work....for some quality family time!! Saturday, we're family the world's largest (or we hope) slip and slide, downhill on their land! and Saturday night, is Riley's Dance recital. besides, how can you pass up this face:
I've got a lot to do before a week from Monday when we leave, but I plan on spending quality time with ALL my family. It's important now, and it will be even more important when I enter the working world and start a family! I've got a good week of friends and family ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment