“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday 17 January 2011

Direct your cookies here:

les Gateaux

So I moved in, Finally!

you can send you cookies and love notes to:
9 Avenue D'Italie
63000 Clermont-Ferrand, France

Romantic name huh?!
So This weekend we moved in, and then made a dinner for all our American Friends! Dinner for the French friends will come soon...but i need a little settling time!

In the meantime, our flat in INCREDIBLE...except, our neighbor. We live above an older...well...cat lady, who doesn't like us to walk around our house after 7PM...We already gotten once visit and a note. :) oh well, life gives you some challenges and this is probably the least of our worries here in France.

My little camp bed.
The fireplace in my room and mon amoire...that's very very temporarie

So the crown is part of a game. You bake random trinkets in a cake and whoever bites into them "gets" to wear the crown. Obviously, i bit into it.
my petite crown
Ju Ju being French
My first French home, that I shared with 2 other girls...
Our Mexican Dinner, first official meal to cook in our flat!

I'm doing well so far...no homesickness (sorry mom and Dad, I miss you, but well, France Rocks!) I love making friends with the French people, they have all been sooo friendly and welcoming!

Life here is very different. Im currently just another face, in just another town. just a dot. But hopefully that will change very very soon! It's time to make a imprint on Clermont-Ferrand!

No comments:

Post a Comment